Irish Cream Mocha
This simple recipe for Irish Cream Mocha combines homemade hot chocolate, fresh coffee & Bailey’s. Perfect for winter nights!
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee
- 2 tbsp Bailey’s (or to taste)
- Whipped cream
1. Combine milk, cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon & salt in a medium saucepan
2. Put the saucepan on the stove over medium heat. Using a whisk, beat the mixture until smooth.
3. Continue stirring constantly until the mixture reaches 160°F/70°C, then remove from heat (if you don’t have a thermometer, remove from heat well before it boils as boiling will scald the milk)
4. Add the coffee & Bailey’s and stir until combined
5. Divide the mixture between two mugs, top with whipping cream and garnish with cocoa powder or cinnamon